Academy Games Information
- ALL athletes will be transported to, from and during the games on buses organised by SWSAS.
- Meeting place - Campbelltown Golf Club
Time - Friday 3rd, 8:30 am for 9:00am departure.
Athletes are to be at Newcastle Basketball Stadium, Corner of Young & Curley Roads (27 Young Road), Broadmeadow, NSW, 2292 at 4:30 PM to assemble for the opening ceremony in full uniform.
- Messages will be sent as soon as possible regarding estimated time return to Campbelltown.
- The tour LEVY is $200 (includes accommodation, meals, travel).
- Due on Thursday 26th of March.
Account Name: South West Sydney Academy of Sport
BSB: 012 556 Account Number: 497 389 225
Please use your surname and sport as payment reference.
Rafferty's Resort - 1 Wild Duck Drive, via Rafferty's Road, Cams Wharf NSW 2281.
For all athletes, coaches and support staff members
Saturday 4th - Horizons Golf Resort: Horizons Dr, Salamander Bay - Tee Times from 10:45am
Sunday 5th - Charlestown Golf Course: 1A Barker Ave, Hillborough NSW 2290 - Tee Times from 7:00am
- All meals will be provided for athletes on this tour.
- We will be stopping on the way to Newcastle and on the way home.
- Athletes will be able to purchase food (bring less than $30) for this.
Contacts while on tour
|James Watson - Sports Program Manager||0412 946 715|
|Gerry Knights - CEO||0407 415 847|
|Scott Martyn - Head Coach||0402 024 393|
|Karen Matthews - Golf Manager||0412 503 003|
|Daniel Currinckx - Sports Program and Events Coordinator||0424 266 550|
|Horizons Golf Resort||(02) 4982 0474|
|Charlestown Golf Course||(02) 4943 8748|
|Rafferty's Resort||(02) 4972 5555|
You can be drug tested at any time. If you are prescribed any medication be sure to tell your Doctor that you are an Athlete. It is also recommended that you visit the ASADA website https://checksubstances.asada.gov.au/ You are responsible for what you put in your body. You can also gain a Therapeutic Use Exception (TUE) by submitting a TUE Form to ASDMAC The Australian Sports Advisory Committee. This form must be filled out by your medical practitioner.
What to wear
White SWSAS polo, SWSAS shorts, SWSAS CGC Pullover, SWSAS cap, Joggers. Have BOTTLE FULL OF WATER FOR DEPARTURE.
What to bring
Everything must go in your SWSAS backpack. No other luggage permitted
- Warm jumper
- Swimmers (for pool recovery)
- Towel for pool recovery
- Approved medications/tape/bracing required
- Garbage bag to waterproof luggage bag for transport.
- All Playing gear
- 1 set casual sports clothes for resort