Please like our FACEBOOK page to ensure you are informed about all updates
This program will train from 5:30pm until 7:00pm. Commencing 3rd February. Every MONDAY (of school calander except public holidays) of 1st term, 2020.
Peter Miller Park, Cedar Rd, Casula
Our season will again feature an Inter-Academy match VS Western Sydney Academy of Sport in Week 10. (Monday 6th April @ Greenway TBC)
The South West Sydney Academy of Sport (SWSAS) implements high performance and development programs for talent identified athletes from South Western Sydney across several sports.
- Nominating players, must be born in 2008 or 2009
- Athletes must reside, attend school or compete for an affiliated club within the defined local government areas of the Regional Academy zones serviced by SWSAS. Camden, Campbelltown, Liverpool, Wollondilly.
- Athletes must be a member of an AFL NSW/ACT registered AFL club (or agree to join)
Athletes must be committed to attending all coaching/training sessions, match-play and civic reception events. We understand that from time to time, players may be unable to attend sessions due to illness, holiday commitments or competing at a higher level within school sport etc. Prior arrangement must be sort and approved from SWSAS to be absent from any session
- A Trial will be held at 5:30pm at Peter Miller Park, Cedar Rd, Casula on the 16th of December,2019. This trial will conclude at approximately 7:00pm
- All trialling players will be advised of their trial outcome via email with selected players to be announced on the SWSAS website shortly afterwards.
- Successful players (parents/guardians) will be provided with scholarship agreement documents and will be required to complete these prior to commencement of the program
Selection will be confirmed upon acceptance of the scholarship agreement document and levy.
- A levy of $150.00 (GST inclusive) will be payable.
All players will receive a leather training footy, dress polo and training uniform as part of the program.