Proudly supported by QUBE, the Academy coach and support staff education program focuses on not only providing additional coaching qualifications, but exposure and educational support to the Academy's volunteer coach and support staff members.
The benefits of being an Academy coach and support staff include;
- Opportunity to develop and train your own state-level coaching skills
- Coach within a high quality development environment without the focus of win at all costs
- Opportunity to influence and develop athletes who want to gain experience at a higher level in their own individual skill development
- Opportunity to work with talent-identified athletes within an accredited development pathway
- Access to high-quality coaching networks and identified coach development pathways
- Opportunity to build and enhance your own coaching network through shared experiences
- Access to Academy sports science, strength and conditioning and targeted sports education programs
- Access to dedicated Academy Coach Education programs and development opportunities
- Opportunity to cross-train and learn from other sporting codes coaches at an Academy pathway level
The Academy are presently in the midst of planning for some exciting additions and opportunities for the QUBE Coaches Education program for 2020-2021 Academy coaching and support staff, as well as expanding the coaching reach within the South West Sydney community.